"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, November 10, 2005

TROMSO!


GetControl
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Tuesday after work I got Bruce to take me to IKEA in Frisco and I bought the loft. Yeah, it set me back $300. But I GOT THE LOFT.

Wednesday evening was spent putting the monkey bars together. Took me four or more hours of swearing and sweating but in the end I got it up. But I didn't sleep in it. I slept underneith it, cuddled up with Nub. Tonight I gotta figure out a ramp or something for Nub to climb up into the loft. I'm thinking this could take some time. Wish me luck...

Finally got my workstation back. Turns out it was flaking over the mouse and keyboard. One new keyboard and mouse later and everything works fine. WTF?

I'm digging this Logitech combo, I'm thinking of getting one for the dancave...

0 comments: