"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Powerless


HELLEPHANT_front
Originally uploaded by secret_creatures.
I had a sneaking suspicion that something was wrong at the house, but it wasn't until I got home that I found the power was out, AGAIN.

So I called Ed to let him know and then I walked into the backyard and those cables were still there. Ed calls the power company and they say they'll have it fixed around 6pm. I decide to go and buy a torch instead of cursing the darkness. 6pm comes and goes and no power. So I get Ed and head over to Discount Electronics to kill some time, still no power. I finally end up at Josh and Michael's and we watch THE PUPPETOON MOVIE, which has lots of nightmare fuel.

I get tired and decided to just go home and go to bed. And just as I get there the power comes back on. AND IT STAYED ON ALL NIGHT!


0 comments: