"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Pixielation


When PIXIES showed up last Friday the DVD had a crack in it, a little more then a half inch, but enough that none of my DVD players could do anything more then get to the menu if at all. The replacement DVD arrived yesterday, so lemme tell you about The PIXIES. Yeah, I used to listen to the Pixies, along with all the other indy groups that played on REV105 and 120minutes. I liked 'em. I bought the audio cassettes, but I really never liked them to the point that I ever thought of them as a favorite. And after watching the DVD I still like them, I even sing Gigantic or Debaser to myself every once in awhile. But I really don't know if I'd put them into heavy rotation or a permanent spot on the iPod. If you like The Pixies you'll like the DVD...

0 comments: