"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, January 14, 2010

wedding hells are ringing

I google "anime+hell" looking to see where it's turning up in the wild interwebs all the time. Usually Google tells me that some 13 year old has made another music video confusing Anime HELL with AMV HELL, or another 13 year old set up a forum page for their internet social circle to post their music videos that still have nothing to do with Anime HELL.

But sometimes Google brings me things that surprise me. This morning it brought this to me:

http://www.weddingbee.com/2010/01/13/a-viable-vision/


Now, we've had marriage proposals at Anime HELL. But this? A wedding theme based on Anime HELL? I'm not even sure if it's possible. But the thought makes me smile and melts my heart just a bit.

I wonder if we'll get an invite?

Hellfest Proposal
Not directly related to the link, I did this animation in reply to a marriage proposal at Central Hellfest.

0 comments: