"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

video flier...yay!

OtakuHELL at AnimeFEST 2009 from tohoscope on Vimeo.


And it's what it is. Other then a few notes I made before hand I pretty much put this one together as I went. And it looks like it. I didn't have any real idea what I wanted to do or where I was going and I'm a bit frustrated by what I came up with. So the result is too unfocused. But, I'm out of time. This had to get done and posted.

Why this was any different from doing the video fliers for the May shows I'm not certain. I think most of my frustration is coming from the fact that this one didn't come together like previous video fliers. I think I could've done something more, but I can't think of what that could be.

It's my work methods. They're not serving me here.

0 comments: