"where the line is drawn"

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday's Magical Pill Pals

144
I figured since I'd already done the audio recording for the Multipurpose Anime Convention Opening I may as well go ahead and animate it. I think it'll take longer to edit together and sync the audio then it will to actually animate. And I also want to do the MPP HELL bumpers. Which I tried to animate in no less then two other attempts with both MOHO and Pencil. You'd think I'd learn and just give up already. Nope. I'm just not that smart. And I tried to do the HELL bumpers set up without recording the audio. So I need to record that. And maybe even sketch it out so I've got a finished plan to follow. I may never figure out some of the more complex toonboom tools but I can do basic animation with the damn thing, and that's all that matters to me right now.

0 comments: