"where the line is drawn"

Friday, December 14, 2007

Video Gaming

I was browsing the gift guides and thought to myself that the cost of a new Xbox was about the cost of a cheap desktop computer. Of course you'd have to buy a graphics card to put into that desktop to play the games you could play on that new Xbox.

I wonder how much a new old Xbox costs. And if I could still buy one.

Of course I wanted an Xbox a while back and never got it. But I did get my PSP. And I've realized I'm not a gamer. I use my PSP for just about everything, mostly playing videos. But not so much for games. Weird.

I think I'll dig out my old PlayStation and hook it up this weekend.

Bonus: I got LATITUDE ZERO and MST3K Vol.12 last night AND Chad and Rachel sent me something from my Amazon Wishlist for Christmas. Coolness.

0 comments: