"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Logistics and HELL

Katie's coming to AtsuiCon with us after all. So I'm off to reserve a minivan for the weekend trip. After that it's all left to fate. I'm just hoping we get that double I requested.

I'm sure it'll be alright. There's no indication that there are any snafus waiting for us. Just the nagging reminder that this is a first year con. But I don't want to hold that against them. If we only have our usual run of HELLgremlins I'll be happy. I'm used to that after all. I shouldn't get so bent up over this stuff. In fact I should just go with the flow. Let it pass over me and enjoy the ride. But we all know I'm too uptight when it comes to this stuff. I'm sure it's bad on me, mentally and physically. No wonder I drink before the shows.

That's probably best. Have a drink at the bar and no drinks at the show. I'm less sloppy that way. Less hassles with ConSec, too.

Need to review the ACen discs and see what I can include in the show. Hell, I'm tempted to let Gavv run the show, but that'd be no fun at all. Eh, I just don't know what I'll do. I'd like to run Ninja Squad. If I can. Gremlins be damned.

0 comments: