"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

No sleep...

1983_Caution_Chopper

Didn't sleep well last night. Lots of tossing and turning. I'm probably stressing over what needs to get done this week before the con. Not to mention that I don't even know if I'm doing the OtakuHELL show at AnimeFEST and if I am I don't know which night it'll happen. And I need to tell Josh and Michael which night, soon.

I'm seriously thinking I should take Friday off just to make sure I get everything done. Like I did for AKon this year. And I've got more things that I need to do this week. Like get my glasses fixed.

Oni-Con is the weekend before Halloween this year. I've talked to Josh and Michael and they want to do the show at Oni-Con as long as it doesn't conflict with anything they've got planned for October. Which is understandable. With any luck I'll get them to talk with the folks running Oni-Con at AnimeFEST and we'll see what we can do.

Meanwhile, buttons continue to be made and discs continue to be burned for O'Hell. The PGzine needs to be tweaked and published, too. But that's a lower priority right now.

0 comments: