"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

DVD Addiction

Picked up something like 15 NO ART DVDs at Video Warehouse, essentially Blockbuster DVDs taken out of circulation. Only $1.50 a piece. I couldn't pass that up.

I found all three discs of Penn & Teller's Bullshit Season Two, and I picked up Willard which I'd probably only rented at regular price. Hiding in the extras on Willard is a music video directed by Crispin Glover of Crispin Glover covering Michael Jackson's BEN. Gold I tells ya, GOLD!

I've decided that I'm going to try and set up a server at the Edstead. If only because I don't want to have to deal with AnimeHELL bandwidth problems. I've got the Leechbox sitting in the corner and It'd be perfect to run a server from. Now I just need to figure out how to do it.

0 comments: