"where the line is drawn"

Monday, March 15, 2004

Sick


I was sick Saturday afternoon, and it carried over into Sunday. Some fever, mostly tired, coughed up alot of crap, too. I took a few shots of generic Nyquil every 3 or 4 hours and tried to work the bug out of my system.

Watched FEAR AND LOATHING on the I.F.C. saturday nite, something I don't recommend when you're sick and your sense of place is out of wack. Of course it didn't help that I'd watched THE KINGDOM OF CROOKED MIRRORS beforehand. It's like a version of THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS with little creepy aryan twin girls and evil talking cats. And dispite how that sounds I highly recommend it. I'll post a proper review of it here in the future.

I watched part of LAST EXILE Sunday afternoon and I came away with a couple of thoughts. Range Murata is the artist you want should you ever decide to make an animated version of DUNE. And that LAST EXILE reminded me alot of Captain Harlock....

0 comments: