"where the line is drawn"

Monday, April 04, 2011

|| Article // Free Press // Concrete TV's Ron Rocheleau ||

|| Article // Free Press // Concrete TV's Ron Rocheleau ||: "Funnily enough, I started Concrete TV when I was watching these Godzilla movies, which I think are really kooky, and I realized they were using the same scenes in multiple movies. Like, if there’s a group of people running down the street or an explosion, why do you have to re-shoot it? It doesn’t really affect the narrative and most people don’t really care so why bother? So I thought maybe I could make a whole movie without ever having to shoot a single thing myself. I tried to piece together something where one person from one movie would talk to another one from another movie. It doesn’t work.

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

0 comments: