"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

animatics maybe

You write a script. You turn that script in to a storybaord. Now it gets messy.

Since the point of all of this is to create a finished animated cartoon it helps to make a rough cut of the cartoon using the storyboards. So, how do we do that? Yeah, how exactly can we do that? Because I'm not too sure how to do that.

I was thinking that it may be possible to use the same software used to make flash slide shows to make an animatic. Since I've never used any of the free flash slide show creators I guess I need to try a few out and see if they can make something like an animatic.

The tool I'm gonna try first is Clipyard.

Windows Movie Maker could work, too. I'm sure there's an equivalent for mac and linux.

Xtranormal may work for creating an animatic.

more later...

0 comments: