"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, August 05, 2010

cat cafe in japan



Pen's in Japan...

Don't know why, but bounce and blu dude are offline. If they're not back up by the weekend I guess I'll have to re-upload 'em. It's a bit frustrating because I thought I'd finally found a solution to posting flash files and hot linking them.

Pangrams. It's called a pangram.

Gotta get Ed to make some rice tonight. My gut likes rice. I'm getting old.

Frustration sets in...I guess eventually I'm gonna have to upgrade to a cintiq or a better Wacom tablet. Start saving money. If that's possible right now. Even a refurb is a couple hundred bucks. Why not save up even more and go for a cintiq, right? Only a grand or so. That's a steal! Yeah, I may as well surrender to the idea now. Or not. I hate being poor.

0 comments: