"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The new kazoo review


Back from Ohio. Gonna start looking for Kazoos for the next Hellshow. Plus it looks like I need to upgrade all my equipment. A hard lesson was learned.

Need to find a good quality copy of the a-ha Take on Me music video. I've got a weird idea for a parody project. Curse you illusion of movement!

Ok, here we are at the beginning of February. We've got roughly 3 months until May and the madness of HELL. Let's see how much we can get done before then. First off, I need to fix the Averatec. And while I'm at it I need to fix the RenderFARM, too. Here we go. I've made a Linux on a stick thumb drive and hope I can use it to move all those files off both machines. Then we'll nuke the site from orbit. I'm pretty sure I can boot from USB on Averatec. I'm not so sure about RenderFARM. We'll find out tonight.

0 comments: