"where the line is drawn"

Friday, January 09, 2009

Architect of HELL


The AnimeHELL website/blog is now being hosted at blogspot and after trying to figure out what the heck I was doing I gave up and simply have the domain set up to redirect to the blogspot url. And since I was getting sick of looking at the ugly thing I put it on a new template and cleaned house. I'll add crap and mess with the layout some other day. There. That's one less bill I need to worry about.

Come to think of it, this blog is looking a bit old. Time for a change...

I was hoping those vintage paperbacks were gonna turn up in the mail today, but the mailman's come and gone and there's no mail for me today. With my luck they'll show up in tomorrow's mail and I won't get them until monday. Well, damn.

And now that I'm having all the images hosted on flickr my pro account has come due. So, that's been paid for another year. sigh.

0 comments: