"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ultra 7

Ultra 7
Currently uploading an episode of Ultra 7 to megaupload. Wish I had more of these then those few tapes, but I'm happy with what I have.

Trying to come up with some 4 panel HNK strips to post, but It's not happening. I need to buckle down and just churn out some random crap until something clicks. If nothing else I should at least post some Nurse Katie pin ups, something visual and interesting.

It seems the best way to capture that filmation quality is to pretty much use filmation shows for the basis of the design. So I'm planning on screen capping from a few filmation cartoons and more or less redraw then with Heino. Which reminds me, I need to get a copy of Sing Mit Heino. And I need to buy a copy of Vegas, too.

Just blue skying here.

0 comments: