"where the line is drawn"

Monday, November 19, 2007

I want candy

At last night's HNK meeting Bruce brought up the idea of getting sponsors for OtakuHELL. Specifically we could get some of the Japanese candy sellers to furnish the candy we throw out to the kids. I'm intrigued. I wonder if there'll be any takers?

The madness of the brush continues...

I need copy for the back cover of The Sketchpile: "I was once told that we all have a million bad drawings in each of us. The Sketchpile is a sampling of the million or more bad drawings that have accumulated at my drawing board over the years. Most of these illustrations seeing the light of day for the first time here. Enjoy the many odd and mad visions committed to paper and culled for this collection from The Sketchpile."

That sounds like it'll work.
sketchpileCOV

0 comments: