"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

ichigo_babe: A-fest recap, etc. ..the story of my life.

ichigo_babe: A-fest recap, etc. ..the story of my life.: "...we went to her room and chilled for a bit then i went an got into costume for Otaku Hell ( I had never been before!) So I finally made my way to Otaku Hell and watched for abit, but I looked around

...no Mundee was to be seen, so I went to find her! And I finally did, and she turns to Bruce and was like "have you introduced her to everyone?" and i was thinking "what?" so He took me into the panel room and introduced me to EVERYONE (and to think i was just expecting to meet the people working x.x) well...there was that "ok I'm standing here in the middle of the front of the room...what now?" so in a twitch of nervousness I followed Bruce to the table and made myself comfy (not as nervous infront of the crowd as appose to in it) his friend (michael?) offered me some Cider...I honestly thought it as some kind of energy drink so i took a few sips..realized what it was and tried to play it off cool..finally leaning over in my dehydration and asked for some water) Otaky Hell was major super fun times I LOVED IT!) then the next thing i know Michael leans over to bruce and was like "can we turn her mic on?" and Bruce was like "that's a great idea!" and I'm like "Are you sure you wanna do that?" lol it was funny, so we pegged the audience with Candy ( I hit three people ^^;;) and had some fun times. Then it was over and they hooked me up with some of the stuff imparticular I liked (the banned Disney stuff, Fish fight, etc.) So i scored me some prizes! I hope they'd invite me to do it again! (I'll keep my arms down more) lol They even got a pic of me all like "rock on" during one of the shorts."

0 comments: