"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Star Warz Discus


hella_bad_back
Originally uploaded by secret_creatures.
Yesterday was pretty quiet. I didn't do too much with the HELLtoon project mostly because I spent a few hours making a pot of Tacochilli and burning the Star Wars Holiday Special to DVD. It turned out very nicely, thanks for asking. Included on the disc were 58 Kenner Star Wars TV commercials that I intend to inflict on OtakuHELL.

Ed gave me one of those security cams for my birthday. I'm gonna mount it to a base/board and then hook it up to either a VCR or DVD recorder and shoot the audience at the next OtakuHELL. It's a sweet little cam, shoots in the dark and it's got a mono mic that picks up everything. Maybe I'll screw it into a hardhat and have POVhell-o-vision, or fix it to a plank and run through the con Sam Rami Evil Dead style. Ah, the possibilities...

0 comments: