"where the line is drawn"

Friday, January 21, 2005

New tricks and other kicks

Looks like I'll be spending alittle time working out the kinks for the new animehell.org site. I know nothing about PHP, but somehow I'm trying to set up a bittorrent tracker with a MySQL database. I don't even know what I just said...

I shouldn't complain. After all, I brought this on myself. Before 2000, before moving to Texas, I didn't know crap about html or CSS. Once I took over handling and coding cheapdisposable.com from Bruce I was instantly in over my head. Bruce handed me the HTML book that he learned from and I read it and eventully figured out what I was doing. Of course I had help from Windows Frontpage and other resources like .net and Computer Arts and Web Monkey. And somewhere in there I even started screwing around with CSS.

PHP is just another part I'll just have to blunder through...

0 comments: